Security Credit Services: Privacy at a Glance
What types of information does Security Credit Services, LLC collect?
- Information that you voluntarily provide (g., name, contact information, date of birth, social security number, account information, information to make a payment, etc.), whether submitted by mail, e-mail, telephone, or on our website.
- Information about you (g., name, contact information, date of birth, social security number, account number(s), financial information) that is provided to us by others acting on your behalf (such as – your spouse, power of attorney, attorney, or other representative).
- Information about you (g., name, contact information, date of birth, social security number, information from credit applications, original creditor’s account number, balance of account at the time of sale, last payment date, payment records, court records, bankruptcy activity, military/death/probate status, credit information, and correspondence or call recordings with you) that we receive from others (e.g., issuers, creditors, account portfolio sellers, collections agencies, law firms, data processing/scrub providers, and other service providers).
- Your interactions with our website (g., IP address, website usage).
How does Security Credit Services, LLC use your information?
- In connection with our debt acquisition and portfolio management services
- To manage your account
- To monitor, measure and improve our services, as well as our website
- To promote safety and security
- To operate our website
How does Security Credit Services, LLC share your information?
- As you direct or authorize
- With our service providers, including collections agencies and law firms
- With one or more consumer credit agencies
- With regulators and law enforcement
- With purchasers of our assets or business
- Click Here or visit us online, at https://equiproinvestments.com/contact/privacy/ccpa-request/
- Contact us to request a copy at:
Security Credit Services
PO Box 1156
Oxford, MS 38655